Life Group Weekend for students 6th-12th grade at The Church at Rock Creek. Designed for students to grow in their walk with Christ, together as a life group, and have a ton of fun! Join us Friday, February 1 (7pm) - Saturday, February 2 (12pm) for Life Group Weekend! (REGISTER HERE)
- Where: The Church At Rock Creek
- Who: 6th-12th Grade Students
- When: Friday, February 1 (7pm) - Saturday, February 2 (12pm)
- Cost: $20 (must register above and pay online)
- Sleeping: Each Life Group will sleep in their own area. Guys will be in areas with other guys, and girls in separate areas.
- Leaders: We will have two adult leaders with each grade
- Bring: See Below
- Arrival/Departure: Please drop off at 7pm and pick up at 12pm (You may come late due to other conflicts. However, if you leave early you must have written permission from parent).
- Food: Eat Dinner before you arrive. Bring Snacks. We will have breakfast for you!
- Activities: We will have a night of fun and competition inside and some times of worship designed to grow students with their life groups and in their walk
Play clothes/shoes (inside/outside)
Snacks (We will serve Breakfast)
DO NOT BRING