(BEACH TRIP 2019 IS SOLD OUT)
To register for waiting list (Click Here)
- Registration Requires $50 non-refundable deposit
- All campers must pay the $50 non-refundable deposit. If you need to request financial assistance for Beach Trip 2019, please fill out this form (Here).
Required at June 2 Mandatory Parent/Student Meeting (4pm)
Parents Frequently Asked Questions
- Where Do You Stay? Panama City Beach, Florida at A Christian Camp Called The Blue Horizon. It is located away from all the party/downtown area! (Check it out)
- What are the dates? June 9-14
- How much does it cost? $275
- What does the money cover? All travel, lodging, fun, and food (except 4 fast food meals while traveling).
- How Do You Travel? We Charter 55 Passenger Busses and they are driven by the Bus Company Drivers
- Who is in Charge? Jason Curry is the leader of Beach Trip 2019 and has been taking students to camp for 21 years. Jason and our Rock Creek Student Staff are in Charge of Camp (Here)
- How many adults are going? We always take about 25-30 adult leaders with us. There will be two adult leaders with students at all times. Our volunteer adults all go through extensive training and pass background checks
- What about security? We take a little rock police officer with us everywhere we go
- What about food? We feed all students while we are at camp. They will need fast food money for four meals plus whatever they want to spend at the amusement park
- Where do students sleep? The Blue Horizon has cabins and we will sleep students of the same gender and grade in each cabin. Girls on one side of camp, Guys on the other.
- What is the schedule? CampSchedule.pdf